Is there still a chance for the wind turbine industry?
Time:2019-11-08 16:23 Source:未知 Author:admin Reading:
First of all, as a relatively simple rotating machine, the fan is almost mature in design and process. Of course, this is relative to ebmpast, ZIEHL-ABEGG, Multi-Wing, Kruger, LMB and other world-class wind turbine design manufacturers. Other wind turbine companies have their own strengths, but there is still room for improvement. The fan market is a very inclusive and ever-changing market for applications. What the future wind turbine suppliers need to do is to sell wind turbines to provide a systematic solution. That is to say, the design unit of the fan should simulate different application scenarios as much as possible, instead of simply giving the Q-P curve for the customer to choose based on the AMCA test standard. Based on personal understanding, the fan has many technical details to be done in the following application scenarios:
(1) The combination of the fan and the air-cooled radiator on the communication base station, the potential problem is the balance of efficiency and effect, especially how to obtain longer battery life in UPS mode. Phase change heat equipment (heat pipe or temperature equalization plate) is widely used in medium and high heat flux products. On this basis, the fan unit needs to take away the heat flow with a more uniform airflow structure, and the corresponding wind guide structure design is more critical.
(2) The problem in the heat dissipation of the avionics field (such as radar) is that the size is extremely compact and the weight limit is extremely strict, resulting in a small heat dissipation area or excessive wind resistance. At the same time, in order to ensure the air volume and static pressure, a small size and a light weight are required ( Special fan for titanium alloy, magnesium alloy, carbon fiber) and high speed (above 10000 rpm). Too high a speed determines that the diameter of the impeller is not too large. Usually, multiple fans are connected in parallel in order to obtain a large air volume. The problem at this time is the accurate simulation or calculation of the P-Q curve after parallel connection. For example, small differences in the intake end and small differences in parameters such as blade shape and head clearance may cause large changes in the operating point of the high speed fan.
(3) Wind power field: The heat source of wind turbines mainly comes from generators, converter cabinets, transformers, mechanical drive trains, main bearings, pitch and brake hydraulic oil systems. For current fan products, no matter what cooling scheme is used, the heat is finally discharged into the atmosphere through the fan drive. For offshore wind turbines, although the author has also participated in the demonstration of the inter-seawater cooling scheme, that is, the pumping cycle is the main cooling method, but the actual progress in this aspect is small. The heat dissipation feature of the wind power field is that the heat is extremely large, and the required air volume is also great, so the diameter of the fan is also large. The problem with large-diameter axial fans is that the in-plane flow non-uniformity is significant, not only matching the resistance curve of the radiator, but also considering the temperature distribution on the heat exchanger front.
(6) Internal air-cooling heat dissipation of various cabinet-type electronic products, more involving air volume control in different air ducts, optimization of inlet and outlet wind position, and series-parallel combination analysis of fans.
The final conclusion is that there is definitely an opportunity, but just doing a fan and giving a solution is like doing charity. But to find a very suitable area - it is very difficult to classify fans, accessories and corresponding solutions as bordered systems.
- 上一篇：Talk about the valve's ＂running and dripping＂
- 下一篇：Jiangsu Valve Industry Development Exchange Conference was s